• Maximum quantity allowed for this product: 48

Big Bamboo Irish Moss Drink (284ml)


Big Bamboo Irish Moss Drink is a delicious Jamaican nutritional drink. Irish Moss (Also known as Sea Moss Drink) is a healthy drink that is high in calories and rich in protein. Jamaican Irish Moss is quite popular among athletes and bodybuilders.

SKU: 0036423350002-1-1-1-2 Categories: , Tag:

Big Bamboo Irish Moss drink (or Sea Moss) is a popular Jamaican beverage. In the Caribbean, Irish moss is hailed as a wonder seaweed, touted for its abilities to moisturize and vitalise. In Jamaica, locals wash and boil the moss, add milk (optional) and then add a choice of flavours such as Peanut, Oats, Vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. The vital ingredient is produced by the moss itself called carrageenan.

Big Bamboo Vanilla, Vanilla with Oats, Peanut and Strawberry flavours offer a way to enjoy Sea Moss Jamaicans and Caribbean people love in a convenient ready to drink format.

It’s one of the best products in Jamaica.

Available Flavours: Vanilla, Vanilla with Oats, Peanut, Strawberry.

Nutrition Facts (Per 290ml):

Calories: 200, Total Fat: 6g (Saturated Fat: 6g & Trans Fat: 0g) – 10%, Cholesterol: 5g – 2%, Sodium: 285mg – 10%, Total Carbohydrate: 37g – 12%, Dietary Fibre: <1g – 2%, Total Sugars: 29g, Added Sugar: 26g – 41%, Protein: 1g


The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change.

You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.

Additional information


Vanilla, Vanilla with Oats, Peanut, Strawberry

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


There are no reviews yet.


Shop with community brands you know and love and Discover Your NEW favourites!

Processing time

Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from United Kingdom (UK)

Shipping policy

**Last Posting Dates Christmas and New Year 2022**

Two-day services: Wednesday 21st Dec
Next day services: Thursday 22nd Dec

New Year
Two-day services: Wednesday 28th Dec
Next day services: Thursday 29th Dec

UK Delivery Options

Express 24 - next working day - £7.99
Express 48 - 2 working days £7.49

Next working day is available if your order is received by 12pm. If you order on Friday, your order will arrive on Tuesday.

Working Days and Bank Holidays

Working days - are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.

Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore are not available for delivery or dispatch and should not be included in processing times.

Main Menu

Irish Moss Drink

Big Bamboo Irish Moss Drink (284ml)